- Must showcase the traditions and culture of the region and tackle relevant social issues in Central Luzon;
- Must be in digital (DVD video and file) format, strictly 25-30 minutes inclusive of opening and closing credits;
- May be in any genre, narrative fiction or non-fiction;
- May use any language from the region (Kapampangan, Sambal, Ilokano, Tagalog) as long as the films are clearly subtitled in English;
- Must not contain extreme violence and explicit content.
- Must not use copyrighted music and footage is unless with prior consent by the producer/owner of the material. Entrant must show proof of permission in case copyrighted materials are used. The proof of permission should also be submitted on the of screening;
II. CLTV36 shall retain the broadcast rights for the entries submitted;
- The Entrant must be a member of the production team that created the work.
- The competition is open to all independent filmmakers.
- Entrants can submit as many entries as they wish but only their best original short film(to be selected by the screening committee) shall be considered for the competition.
IV. Submission and Deadline:
- Entries must be submitted in a long brown envelope labeled with the entrant's name, the title of the work, and contact number. The envelope must contain the following: 3 functioning discs of the entry (2 playable DVDs and 1 data DVD containing the file of the film in mp4 format);
- Write-up containing the title of the film, production staff, production date, exact running time (minutes and seconds), contact details, town/city of entrant's residency, and the synopsis in English (maximum of 5 sentences);
- Entries can be submitted in person or via courier service on or before April 15, 2016. 5:00 PM; to:
Mr. Reymundo M. Hipolito
3rd Floor, CGIC Building, Jose Abad Santos Avenue, City of San Fernando, Pampanga